Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer : Overview 


My Trip to Jaisalmer - The Desert Diary


At the point when I went on that outing to Sam Sand Dunes, I just heard that they are an over-appraised much advertised traveler goal. Everyone encourages to go past Sam hills to investigate some virgin and more superb sand ridges in Thar Desert. Thus, I likewise chose to move past Sam Dunes towards Phuliya and afterward Sundra to get some more lovely perspectives from the Great Desert of Thar. There is an immediate street accessible from Jaisalmer to Sundra by means of Phuliya, yet I needed to take the street through Sam, since I was unable to smother the longing to visit the most yelled sand rises in Jaisalmer. I didn't have any thought of Khuri Dunes that time, so that never came in the image. 

Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer - 7 gorgeous pictures from Rajasthan ...

Leaving Jaisalmer: It should be a long ride from Jaisalmer to Sundra, so there was no doubt of returning back continuously. As a matter of fact, on the off chance that you can begin from Jaisalmer promptly toward the beginning of the day, you can return back constantly from Sundra, however I was at that point deferred in Jaisalmer. I pressed every one of my stuffs and moved towards the following goal. My arrangement was to visit the hills around Sundra and afterward make a night stop any place was conceivable in the close by town, ideally around Satto. Once, I additionally thought to cover Munnabao, however since it was at that point late, I dropped that thought. There were part of disarray on the following goal, I was absolutely visually impaired about the night stop. Just beneficial thing was that I was with every one of my stuffs and on my own cruiser. Thus, I could continue moving effectively as far as Possible. In any case, at that point in the wake of leaving all the fuel siphons of Jaisalmer city, I understood that I could move just upto most extreme 150 additional kilometers with that fuel, However, it was as yet a decent separation and I realized that a fuel siphon is accessible around Satto. 

You will need a Car hire in Jaisalmer for visiting the Sam Sand Dunes.

Jaisalmer to Sam Sand Dunes: I just continued moving and soon the brilliant city deserted and I was in another brilliant scene. It was a ceaseless street to no place. It was my first experience with the immense sandy landscape. The experience of Thar was totally not quite the same as my creative mind. There were no sand and sand hills, yet just the sandy landscape, secured with the green bushes and every so often showed up little trees. In any case, the whole landscape without a human settlement was demonstrating that I was some place in a desert. 

dunes in sam sand dunes - Picture of Dunes Desert Safari and Camp ...

I came to a street sign the street towards the destroyed town of Kuldhara, yet I was at that point shy of time, so moved onwards. Going through the glorious Suryagarh Hotel, I came to approach the well known Sam Sand Dunes. Part of rose just as mud cottages are arranged along the street close to the Sam Sand Dunes. It was the day of Eid-al-Fitr, such a large number of individuals were meandering out and about in spic and span white garments. They were fundamentally the visit administrators and camel proprietors, who work traveler exercises at the Sand Dunes. My psyche was pre-busy with the wonderful sand rises in Sundra, so halted for some time at Sam and clicked a few pictures. There was no sightseers at all close to the sand ridges. The vast majority of the travelers show up there just at night to maintain a strategic distance from the extreme warmth during the daytime and all the vacationer bundles are structured that way. Yet, on that overcast day of rainstorm season, when sun beams was not all that extraordinary, it was a generally excellent encounter to be there at Sam without the much-advertised vacationer swarm. 

File:Jaisalmer Sam Sand Dunes.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

As I was going to push forward, a man of honor came to me and got some information about my goal and about my performance ride. He was likewise a visit administrator and offered me a bundle including camel safari, supper, social program and night remain. He demanded to visit their mud cottages to see. I was in no disposition to burn through additional time at that place, however he demanded, so I proceeded to visit the spot. Again haggling began and he continued bringing down the bundle rate. Finally, I guaranteed him that if, due to any explanation, I must have returned to Sam at night, I would without a doubt acknowledge his bundle. 

Jaisalmer Desert Safari – Dangri Desert Camp

From Sam Sand Dunes towards Sudasari:I pushed forward again and went through the Sam town. Sam town is 3 kms after the sand hills and numerous traveler likewise show up there, just to see the town. Be that as it may, it is much the same as another town of the Thar Desert. I proceeded onward the cleared street, indicated as Major District Road MDR 53 on the Google maps, towards the town of Sudasari. 2-3 kms, after the town of Sam, it is a genuine wild. To the extent you can see, there is just a tremendous territory of sand along the street. Not a solitary human was noticeable anyplace. But some dissipated bushes and trees, there was no indication of life anyplace. The main sound was the sound of my bicycle's motor and passing wind. I was totally getting a charge out of that isolation.And then I booked a Taxi in Jaisalmer and went back to the Jaisalmer City.


0 Comments